Thursday 2 February 2017

Get Your Mitts on My Paperbacks

The party's not over yet, folks. As my loyal blog readers will know, I've been celebrating the release of my new posthumous mystery, DO NOT GO GENTLE, which launched as an ebook on December 30.

The story of one woman's desperate quest to unveil her killer before she heads off, kicking and screaming, into eternity, her dead Grandma by her side, DO NOT GO GENTLE is a cozy crime with a splash of dark humour, and is fast garnering great reviews. 

Now, thanks to the wonders of 'print on demand', the paperback version is also available for sale at Amazon.



But wait, there's more...

Short on cash after the festive season? Don't despair, I'll soon be giving some paperback copies away with Goodreads. There'll be more details on that when the giveaway goes live on February 8.

Until then, happy (paperback) reading everyone.

xo Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment