Thursday 5 March 2015

Review one book, get one free (it's too easy!)

Want to win a free murder mystery? Be one of the first to review Roxy Parker's latest Ghostwriter mystery, A Note Before Dying, and you can have your pick of any of Roxy's past adventures, including Killer Twist, A Plot To Die For, Last Writes, Dying Words or Words Can Kill. Or, if you've read them all, no sweat. You could win one of my other ebooks, available via Amazon including The Agatha Christie Book Club and An Island Lost.

It's easy!

Just download a copy of A Note Before Dying (if you haven't already) then sit back and enjoy your read. Once you've finished, simply jot down a quick review on Amazon. It doesn't have to be long, doesn't even need to be favourable! I'd just like to hear from you.

What did you like? What didn't you? Did you guess whodunnit?

Once you've jotted your Amazon review, just sit back and DO NOTHING! I will get in touch with you via Amazon to offer you a Kindle copy of one of my eight murder mysteries currently available at Amazon.

Or, if you'd prefer, get in touch via the comments box below to alert me to your review or send me a direct email. It's up to you!

Don't hesitate! 

I'm offering this to the first THREE people who review my book on Amazon. So get in quick and get yourself a free murder mystery.

Happy reading, everyone!
xo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment