Thursday 28 May 2015

Write a quick review, get a free C.A. Larmer ebook!

Rock star Jed Moody has an ego the size of Mt Everest and enough enemies to fill Sydney Harbour.

So when he gets murdered on stage in front of his adoring fans, it surprises no one, except Ghostwriter Roxy Parker, that is. She's there to write his life story and now wants to know who zapped it out so viciously, and why!

So begins the sixth adventure for gutsy 'ghostie' Roxy Parker. She's a writer with a predilection for death, but this time she may be in way over her head...


Got you hooked? I hope so! If you haven't yet read A NOTE BEFORE DYING, my sixth, stand-alone Ghostwriter Mystery (and eighth book to date), then now's your chance. You not only get to enjoy Roxy's latest adventure (and I'm sure you won't be disappointed) but you'll also get the chance to score a FREE Ghostwriter Mystery of your choice. Or, if you've read them all, you can have a copy of another best-selling C.A. Larmer ebook: The Agatha Christie Book Club or An Island Lost.

And you don't even have to love it! (That's right, I want your reviews to be legit', so don't hesitate to say what you really think. I'm a big girl, I can handle it!)

The first FIVE reviewers—yep, I'm feeling generous this week, peeps —will score their free ebook. All you have to do is post your review to Amazon, then wait to hear from me. If you're one of the first five (from the date of this post), I'll get in touch via Amazon's 'comments' and offer you your prize. Alternatively, you can get in touch with me directly and demand your prize pronto!

And don't stress about reading it fast! 


This competition remains open until all five reviews are posted, and that can sometimes take months, so relax and enjoy the ride...

Any questions or concerns, jot me a quick comment below, or email me at: christina.larmer@gmail.com.

Otherwise, happy reading and reviewing, everyone! And thank you for your valuable input.

xo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment