Sunday 6 September 2015

New season, fresh start

Are you bored with your old crime fiction series? Looking for something fresh and dynamic to read? I'm going back to the future this month and making my very first Ghostwriter Mystery Killer Twist absolutely FREE! It's a wonderful chance for newcomers to sample the series and for longtime readers to catch up on the story if they haven't read the first.



You can score your freebie via Smashwords and affiliates, Apple, Barnes & Noble's Nook, Kobo etc. If you're a Kindle kid, feel free to approach Amazon directly and they may price match.


So why am I giving away my hard work?

Spring fever

As half the world settles in for Autumn/Fall, it's warming up in Australia and turning out to be an exquisite Spring. What better time to discard old reading habits and try something new and fresh? The Ghostwriter Mystery series is a six-book series, each one a stand-alone mystery, starring murder-fixated, merlot-swilling ghostwriter Roxy Parker. She has a knack for sniffing out crime and a team of trusty accomplices to help her out. I think you'll love Roxy enough to invest in the next five stories... but at the very least, I know you'll enjoy joining her on this rollicking ride.

New cover

My loyal readers will know that I recently redesigned all my covers (see earlier blog) and will understand why. It's about reaching a wider audience, and letting people of all ages and genders know that the Ghostwriter Mystery Series is perfect for them. And if they're not sure? They can taste-test the first book for nought.

Generous me!

I've officially been self-publishing for four years and it's been a fantastic and fruitful ride. This is my gift to my many fans, readers, family and friends who supported me through my journey. If you have already read Killer Twist, THANK YOU! I couldn't have done it without your help. And if you haven't, here's my gift to you...

Just be sure to snap up your free copy fast. Like the seasons, this deal won't last for long.

Happy (free) reading, everyone.
xo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment